700D vs NikonD3300

Hello world, it's nice to enter your forum for the very fist time and i d like to get to know you better.

I kinda need your help with regards to choosing which one (700D vs D3300) is more suitable for filmmaking (amature filmmaking XD). Could you please justify your opinion so that ill get to learn how to pick my film gear ?

My thanks mates,

At once of the places I work, we have a couple 700d's. They're fine for amateur filmmaking. Great if you're putting stuff on the internet. I guess it'll depend on what you're trying to accomplish.

No idea about the Nikkon.

Well i want to start filmmaking, most likely shooting indoors and outdoors as well, but with regards to the later no ultrawide shots will be made. Say about 50 meters from every direction there are houses thus no avast landscapes will be depicted.

I want to avoid automatic focus, is there any condition, under which i will have to opt for that ?

On that budget level and for DSLR take a good close look at the Canon 80D. I'll take Canon colors over Nikon any day, and the 80D has a much higher bit rate - 90mb/s - which makes it more robust for post.

Back