Home Your Ad Here

Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > Classified Ads > Industry Jobs and Services > Global Ad

Old 01-30-2017, 01:24 PM   #1
Jaded
Basic Member

Versatile composer at your service!

Hi everyone!

Im Mike, a composer from Sweden. I am very passionte about making music and I try to exceed all expectations when I get involved in something. My biggest strength as a composer is that I can make just about anything you might want. I've gotten some rather strange requests through the years and never once failed to deliver. :-) Take a listen at my soundcloud and let me know if you want me to work on something for you.

https://soundcloud.com/jadedpro/sets/showreel-2015

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today   #1A
film guy
Basic Member

Old 01-30-2017, 05:06 PM   #2
Scoopicman
Premiere Member

Micke, you've got some high quality stuff! Nice use of sounds on all. Really nice string work on "Days Past" and "In a Child's Mind." I found those two to be the most cinematic.

Your country songs sound quite authentic. Good use of the banjo sound in "Bluer on the Other Side."

If I could offer some opinions from a listener standpoint, it would be that you do a lot of excellent background, but it's a little repetitive. There's lots of verse verse verse, but often not a jump to that ear candy chorus. A melodic standout would be the short, but excellent, "Drawn to Light."

Your drums and instruments are top notch. Your music would be a great addition to any movie's soundtrack. Good luck!
Old 01-30-2017, 05:50 PM   #3
Jaded
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoopicman View Post
Micke, you've got some high quality stuff! Nice use of sounds on all. Really nice string work on "Days Past" and "In a Child's Mind." I found those two to be the most cinematic.

Your country songs sound quite authentic. Good use of the banjo sound in "Bluer on the Other Side."

If I could offer some opinions from a listener standpoint, it would be that you do a lot of excellent background, but it's a little repetitive. There's lots of verse verse verse, but often not a jump to that ear candy chorus. A melodic standout would be the short, but excellent, "Drawn to Light."

Your drums and instruments are top notch. Your music would be a great addition to any movie's soundtrack. Good luck!

Wow! Thank you for that in depth responce. I truely appreciate you taking time and listening to my stuff. Im really glad you liked it and I will def take your opinions into consideration. I took a glimse at your resumé and Im really impressed of what you've accomplished. Hats of to you my good man!

Old 01-31-2017, 06:13 AM   #4
Scoopicman
Premiere Member

Thanks, Micke! I should clarify that my "verses chorus" comment was aimed at some of your older tracks. Your music was so good that I listened to a lot. "In a Child's Mind" and "Days Past" progress nicely and are just excellent.

What are you using to score with? NI?

Last edited by Scoopicman; 01-31-2017 at 06:19 AM.
Scoopicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:14 AM   #5
Jaded
Basic Member

Used to have komplete 9 but I sold it and now I've got Toontrack, some 8dio stuff and LASS among with a whole bunch of more obscure plugs. Also, I like to mix it up with real instruments to get a more genuine touch. Again, Im really glad that you enjoyed some of it. :-)

Old 01-31-2017, 01:25 PM   #6
indietalk
IndieTalk Founder

indietalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 01:45 PM   #7
Jaded
Basic Member

Thanks a bunch!