• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

MAINLINE - A Short Sci-Fi Thriller

Hey Indietalk!

My name is Eric Kleifield, and I'm the writer and director of the upcoming sci-fi horror film MAINLINE.

I've been writing and directing films for all of my life, and this upcoming short is the culmination of years worth of planning, work, and experimentation.

MAINLINE is about a reclusive bioengineer who faces the horrific consequences of his time traveling injectable serum.

Our goal with MAINLINE is to produce a very different type of time travel film. For one, the entire film takes place in ONE environment. Even with all the complexities involved with time travel, we've limited the narrative to one room, meaning that we've thoroughly worked out the implications, mechanisms, and temporal anomalies involved with time travel to produce a very unique, detail-oriented experience. At 11 pages, the script for MAINLINE is filled with so much emotion, action, and plot-twists that it'll pack the jolt of a feature length film.

I can't wait to share this project with you.

Until then, you can follow us on social media at facebook.com/mainlinefilm and twitter.com/mainlinefilm. You can also check out our website mainlinefilm.com We have concept art, sizzle reels, and you can even follow us as we build our own serum-producing time travel device!

Best!

-Eric Kleifield

Back