SCREENWRITER WANTED Easy task

What do you think of this story?

• Good choice for short film

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello! Poor student here looking for a screenwriter.
I need to film a few shorts for festivals to get good recommendation letters for UCLA. So, I actually found a story. Here it is:
https://soundcloud.com/jonathan-mitchell-1/thats-democracy

This story was produces by The Truth podcast and I am currently working on getting their permission for turning it into a short film.
What I need is a person who can take this story and write a film script so I can work with it. If yo are student too - awesome. I am planning to go to festivals with that film and use it for my portfolio.

Please let me know if you can help me with that.
Thanks.

P.S. If we work well together, I have another story from that podcast I want to film too.

For the rest of you guys, what do you think of this story? I think it may take attention due to all those shootings at schools...

It's a good story and can be shot on one location. The biggest problem is the many actors. But get the permission before talking more.

It's a good story and can be shot on one location. The biggest problem is the many actors. But get the permission before talking more.

I am thinking of some older school building. I would love to see the original story but so far it looks to me there are like 3 main characters (Teacher, "Nerd" Girl and a Guy) and the rest of people are just extras...
I think I can take my chances at some school film clubs and get enough of people to fill up class room.

And yes, I texted them everywhere for permission, waiting on it.

Back