Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > Making The Film > Music

Old 04-18-2015, 04:56 AM   #1
Basic Member
Searching for a Sound Designer/Foley Artist for short film

i'm searching for a sound designer/foley artist for my newest short film. The final piece will be around 20 min. You can find an excerpt from it here:
pass: wandererteaser

I need the whole thing to be foley'ed, most of the action you see should be heard. Things like footsteps, clothing sounds, water ripples and so on. And also i need ambient sounds, like wind, rain, birds etc. Sound is extremely important for me, without it the film has no voice. The aim is to make a audiovisual experience, where the images and sound tell the story.

This is a no budget production, so it's not possible for me to pay you a lot. But at the same time i understand that you're investing your time and it should be compensated somehow. So money is not out of the question. I would really like this to be a collaboration between 2 people who share the same taste in cinema. If you're interested, please write me a message and i'll tell you all the details.
blackfilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today   #1A
film guy
Basic Member

Old 04-19-2015, 09:15 PM   #2
Basic Member
Sent you a message, but my profile is showing that I've sent 0 messages...Weird! If you didn't get it, email me at AlexRugerMusic@gmail.com and we can talk more.
AlexRuger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:12 AM   #3
Basic Member
Hi - Are you still looking for Foley work for your short? Would be glad to help. Here is a recent(ish) show reel
Heskarian is offline   Reply With Quote

audio, collaboration, film, sound