Sound Designer from London UK

Hello Everyone, I am Tyrone Jones a professional sound designer. I have been working in the sound industry for 8 years now, including a total of 3 years in my current position as a sound designer. I work under the production name "Green Buddha Audio".

I joined the forum today with the hopes of expanding my knowledge about film making and the whole film industry. I am eager to get stuck in and meet some new people who share the same interests as me.

Feel free to contact me about anything ! I am a resource of audio production knowledge and I am happy to help anyone with audio related questions regarding there own projects.

A Link to my Portfolio
http://greenbuddhaaudio.com/portfolio.html

Welcome, Tyrone!

Wo. Really impressive sound design showreel. Expendables, wow, among so many other cool things.

Great to have more sound people.

Members like Alcove Audio and Audio Post Expert would be glad, I'm sure, if you helped to "bear the burden" and represent for sound around here. :)

Hey there GBA!

welcome.gif

Welcome, Tyrone!

Wo. Really impressive sound design showreel. Expendables, wow, among so many other cool things.

Great to have more sound people.

Members like Alcove Audio and Audio Post Expert would be glad, I'm sure, if you helped to "bear the burden" and represent for sound around here. :)

Hey Richy, Thanks for the kind words. That's exactly what I was hoping to do here so I am happy there is a "Burden to bear".

Thanks for the Welcome Alcove, you have an impressive list of credits and awards I will be sure to check out some of you work soon.

Back