Home

Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > Classified Ads > Industry Jobs and Services > All Other Areas > Europe > Western Europe > UK

Old 08-30-2012, 10:57 AM   #31
PaulGriffith
Basic - Premiere Expired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
We will cover all the transportation to and from the shoot & food on the day.
I'll be the boom op if you cover my transportation to London

Seriously though, good luck.
PaulGriffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today   #1A
film guy
Basic Member

Old 08-30-2012, 10:59 AM   #32
Wolf
Basic Member

Hi Paul, I'm sorry, we're only able to cover transportation through petrol expenses for our drivers. We're all gathering in North London at High Barnet, to get in the cars from there, people have to make their own way to the rendevouz. If you are not in London already, we couldn't cover your travel cost.

Sorry.

Edit: Ah - Texas, sorry, I'm exhausted and not thinking straight.

Last edited by Wolf; 08-30-2012 at 11:13 AM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #33
Wolf
Basic Member

Mock Poster our lead Zombie Pre Shoot

Old 09-11-2012, 09:52 AM   #34
Wolf
Basic Member

We're approaching DEFCON 1 on Laws of Abel as we're still without a boom operator after our original crew member dropped out for personal reasons, and we're 19 days away from principal photography. We've had applications from some people but none with their own equipment, and we're an ultra low budget crew, however we're creating something of a very high standard.

If anyone out there is a boom operator and has their own equipment and lives in or around London, we desperately need you.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:29 AM   #35
Wolf
Basic Member

Okay so our sound is sorted thankfully for the pilot, we're still looking for 2 runners though with cars for 3 passengers, from the London area, we do cover petrol costs and they will get plenty of on set work experience.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #36
Wolf
Basic Member

URGENT!

We're looking for 1 more runner, their car needs to hold at least 2 passengers, and they'll be helping to set up filming equipment, sorting out continuity and helping serve food.

We'd also like to find someone to cook, someone with a knack for it, though we can do it if needs must. We have 60 for food and 25 mouths to feed. The cook is not required on the day, they just need to prepare the food the day before.

It's a single day of principal photography on 30th September, only 11 days to go.

Last edited by Wolf; 09-19-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:54 AM   #37
Wolf
Basic Member

I wanted to just say thanks to indietalk for making the short possible. We finished filming 2 years ago and we weren't able to get the editing done at that time and due to personal reasons I had to take some time away. However, I've got an amazing editor working on the footage right now and we're planning to release the short next month. Whilst Laws of Abel didn't get any further than this, it was nevertheless an incredible and educational experience. I'm really happy I got to work with such amazing people and I hope everyone will enjoy the short once released, I know it's been a long time coming, but that's what life is like sometimes.