Secret Santa 2013

Oh! I thought it was a marketing/Amazon thing, like it was asking me to input info that could turn into spammy e-ads. Will have to revisit and plug in the info...

Looks like we're only waiting on MileCreations, wheaty and dima. I sent a fb message to dima but maybe someone should pm the others (my IT boxes are full) so we can get the ball rolling!

christmas-smiley-094.gif

So maybe I'm doing this the wrong way, but when I go to "Gift Ideas", this is what I see:
screen-shot-2013-12-02-at-7-09-38-pm.png

Anyone else? :huh:

To be honest, all I would ask is whoever draws my name, just make a great holiday short film! Make something YOU would want to watch. That would make me happy. :yes:

So maybe I'm doing this the wrong way, but when I go to "Gift Ideas", this is what I see:
http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/4029VA.jpg

Anyone else? :huh:
Yep. That's what you get.
So, you just type in that space whatever you want. :yes:

To be honest, all I would ask is whoever draws my name, just make a great holiday short film! Make something YOU would want to watch. That would make me happy. :yes:
Ah, c'mon. Live a little!
I just watched several of the videos you've made in recent history: http://www.youtube.com/user/flickerpix/videos
You like clever and thoughtful. Not ribald. Not mystical. Not pretention. Not hyperbole and drammmma.

Now... what you produce may not always be what you enjoy watching from others.
I think horror and action, but I like watching funny.

It appears you think clever and thoughtful, but what do you find yourself gravitating towards to watch?
Might be two different things.

Do you want Coke or Pepsi?
Domestic or imported beer?
Bottle or can?
Thumbs up or thumbs down?
Zombies running or staggering?
Presents wrapped or just a bow slapped on?
WHAT? :D

Excel lenté!

If I draw your name I won't be giving you some Santa/Rambo mashup.
Blasting_anim.gif
+
santa-emoticon.gif

613-Santa.jpeg

santa_as_machinegunner-2.jpg

400px-RedDwarfMinimi.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a wishlist budget limit? :lol:
Nope!
Unlimited!

I want an epic scifi action adventure with a cast of thousands with sets representative of Hollywood's golden age!

1963_cleopatra_trailer_screenshot_76.jpg

YES! I want 'Cleopatra' - IN SPACE!

When do we get to find out who we make our film for?
After the last coupla stragglers check their email, acknowledge their participation, and turn in their wish list.
THEN this blessed event may truly commence.

>> UPDATE <<
Names
The names have not been drawn yet; the following people need to join the group: Wheat Grinder.
Wheat?! Wheeeeeeat?!
Where are ya, buddy?

Last edited:
Just got my Secret Santa giftee name in the mail :cool:

To the anyone who ended up with me (sucker! :bag: ), I'm quite irreverant so if you're indecisive about really going for broke with something controversial or in dodgy taste... doooooo eeeeeeeet! :yes:

I'm quite irreverant so if you're indecisive about really going for broke with something controversial or in dodgy taste... doooooo eeeeeeeet!
The new kids don't know what's going on here. This is going to be the most epic IT Secret Santa EVER! :D
Epic dodgy!
OTT!
Some $5.99 electronic singing and flashing Christmas cards!
No 99¢ Christmas cards.

Swing for the parking lot, filmmakers!

Back