Most Hardcore Action Hero

Heya all, here's a question that gets kicked around between me and my friends, so I thought I'd ask it here.

Who do you think is the most hardcore action hero? and by 'hardcore' I mean, who is the toughest action hero, the one who does some brutal yet cool stuff, the one who never says die... you know the type. Now who do you think takes the cake?

In my opinion, it's El Mariachi from Robert Rodriguez's Mariachi series. I mean, the guy walks around with a guitar case full of guns and pretty much demolishes anyone he comes in contact with. That's hardcore! :D

Now what say you?

sorry, I haven't actually seen that film yet, but from what I've heard, I don't think any of those guys would be considered action heroes.

Sorry if I was unclear, but what I meant was, who is the most hardcore action hero, as in Rambo, Rocky, Arnie's character in Commando, you know? like action, action heroes, guns a-blazing, heroic music, action heroes. Sorry that i wasn't very clear, I'm kinda tired.[/i]

Technically an action heroine, but bloody brilliant none the less.

The bride/Beatrix Kiddo-Kill Bill

Uma friggen rocked.

i thought he was kinda pussy,anyone can shoot a gun.

but rocky can beat ur ass and then make u simle with his reading.

i don't really consider him a hard core action hero but i think Vin Diesel (don't think i spelled that right) is kick ass for doing heaps of his stunts, and speaking of stunts the doubles are the most hard core action heroes & heroins for being as... stunty (:S i dunno) as they are!

Mr.Blonde said:
Technically an action heroine, but bloody brilliant none the less.

The bride/Beatrix Kiddo-Kill Bill

Uma friggen rocked.

AWW you ruined the whole movie!!! giving that away!! lol :) if Tony Montana can slide as an action hero so can teh boondock saints!

i was joking :) dont know why QT blanked the name in the first one, i kinda like it, odd touch only knowing her as, "The Bride"

And yes, she rocked hard. I bought the Kill Bill action figures...haha, first "toys" i've bought in a loooooooooooong time, theyre sitting on my DVD shelf. Go-Go is the best toy though, if you get it you'll know why.

oh lol, go get it, gogo and beatrix are the best ones, but to complete the set you might as well get the three from the crazy 88's

Back