More Indie Film Tech Tips

Hey folks,

I've just added a new Indie Film Tech Tip to my site. It has info on Gels & Diffusion. Also, I've broken Grip Kit Goodies into two clips so they are a little smaller. All the tips are 3:22 or under and are Windows Media Files.

I made these to help beginning filmmakers understand the basics of some techincal issues of filmmaking. Check 'em out and let me know what you think?

http://www.scottspears.net/

Go to the filmmaking page.

There's a short Tip on China Lanterns available too.

Scott

Those are great help-vids, Scott!

I even thought my own grip-kit was complete, til I started scribbling a shopping list while watching those two segments. Learn something new everyday!

\:D/

I meant he is beautiful in every single way. Especially in the fact that he's taking what he's learned and spreading the knowledge. I wish I'd been forced to watch these "tip reels" when I was first starting out, I wouldn't have had to use my brain so much.

Poke

Poke,

Thanks. I guess it's the teacher in me that wants to share my knowledge with people. I've got a few more Tech Tips in the works and will try to get them up soon.

Scott

Hey Scott.. did you work the Camera for Battlestar Galactica: The 2nd Coming?

I think I saw that one on TV.. maybe just Battlestar Galactica. it was pretty cool. The new version. I remember the lap sex scene

:D

I was the DP on a promotional trailer produced by Richard ""Apollo" Hatch called "Battlestar Galactica: The Second Coming". It was Richard's attempt to revive the series, but he didn't have the rights, so in the end his version did not get made. Sadly, I had nothing to do with the new version on the Sci-Fi Channel.

Richard is trying to do his own series, "The Great War of Magellen" and I shot most of the trailer. Richard will be at the San Diego ComicCon pitching it.

Scott

Back