• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First Doc: mediaocracy

Good job on getting across the thoughts and opinions of the various subjects. (with whom I thoroughly agree, btw)

However, I think it could have been a lot more effective with more actual examples of what is "wrong" with the way media presents/sells things. Panning across the CNN newsfloor with the word "lies" superimposed on the screen just doesn't make a real, documented point... imo.

We got a good look at how some people feel about the effects of it... we just didn't see any physical examples of what they were referencing.

:)

damn RealPlayer, people should stop using it so it becomes obsolete and no one needs it....also, downlaoding and watching atm

edit, Very nice Documentary, professional looking and nice content. Good Job

Bloody site... delete old content...

Bah. I'll run my VHS through a digitizer and try and get it back up so the rest of you can see it. ;)

Zen, I agree with the physicl examples bit. The major constraint with the film was time and location... it was shot in a single day on an Island with about 1000 residents, edited over two and a half days. Finding someone with a TV was a challenge in itself. Heheh.

Anyway, I'm going to keep that in mind for whatever my next piece is about. But first, I need to buy/beg/borrow a camera.

Cheers.

The most physical evidence

Back