• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Sonnyboo in Computer Arts!!!

Computer Arts Magazine profiles Sonnyboo and Peter John Ross in their new "Desktop Filmmaking" issue.

The July 2004 issue of Computer Arts Project features an interview and several great pics from Sonnyboo Productions. Pick up your copy today for great moviemaking tips!

What's wierd for me is that 95% of what I learned about computer based editing and even basic filmmaking came from COMPUTER ARTS magazine. Computer Arts is a UK magazine that has very fw ads and very honest reviews of sfotware & hardware (unlike the U.S. mags, tehy are not as reliant on ads so they tell the TRUTH about dodgey products without fearing a loss in ad revenue).

CLICK HERE to preview the article!

I am very grateful to get my name in print in a magazine. It's some of the greatest promotion a filmmaker can get.

- Peter John Ross
www.sonnyboo.com

Zensteve said:
Next stop, an OBE 8)

You are popping up all over the place, Mr Boo!

Thanks guys.

Yes, I am trying to pop in every where in every home in every coutry in the world. Sonnyboo will become a household name.

What is an OBE?

THanks all!

Not bad bit of press for someone who is very uneducated in the art of doing business and handling public relations

This issue was just released this week in the U.S. You can pick up a copy at BARNES & NOBLE, BORDERS, and MICROCENTER.

This magazine has a lot to offer filmmakers and is availalbe now. The CD-Rom includes a fully functional, free copy of AVID FREE DV for both Mac & PC. This magazine (COMPUTER ARTS PROJECTS july issue) focuses on MOVIES ON YOUR DESKTOP and has a lot of great tech tips, shooting & editing info, and even promotions & several free European Film Festival listings.

Pages 92-93 feature many pix of local columbus talent, and even a shot of THE OTHER PAPER. There's all kinds of quotes about finishing your movies too. It's sad that a lot of movies never get done. Especially when a lot of hard work & talent put into a movie.

CLICK HERE to preview the article!

Back