If you could work with anyone, who would it be?

Mwa ha ha haaaaaaa - I would quite like to work with Oliver Stone... just because I think he's the biggest Conspirisacy Theorist in the WORLD! bar... none...
And screw the court martial... Instead I'll send you up the mountain to face Pai Mae

Well, I wouldn't know how much truth there was to it.. as I don't go to an american highschool.. or even a co-ed school so I have no basis for compariosn on how realistic it was. But I think I'd like to work with tina fey, she made it funny.

Mark Waters.. I like freaky friday aswell.. which also had lindsay lohan.

I'm being very cliche'd teenage girl.. kinda crushing on that guy.. jonathan Bennett.. *sigh*

Uh oh! Run away! Actually I know some-one else I'd like to work with... Orlando Bloom... So I could constantly tell him to give up, quit trying to act, and get a proper job! lol

Mr.Blonde said:
Mark Waters.. I like freaky friday aswell.. which also had lindsay lohan.

I'm being very cliche'd teenage girl.. kinda crushing on that guy.. jonathan Bennett.. *sigh*

That's okay, the cliche teenage girl side of me says Orlando Bloom. The rest wants a 65 year old gay man.

Shot Renegade said:
Uh oh! Run away! Actually I know some-one else I'd like to work with... Orlando Bloom... So I could constantly tell him to give up, quit trying to act, and get a proper job! lol

lol I didn't see your post! Well in his defence, he WAS a good Legolas (In my opinion) got that girly/manly thing just right :lol:

65 year old.. wha..?

Orlando was pretty as legolas.. he was like a really kick-ass girl, like xena only less lesbian sidekick-ish.. & actually cool.

Back