fade out

Has anyone heard anything about the film starting filming soon, FADE OUT? All i heard is that it's about a schizophrentic screenwriter and that sure sounds just like a movie i'm writing. I guess Billy Bob Thorton is in it. thanks

Chad

IMDB has little infor :

Written and directed by Michael Christofer
Cast: Billy Bob Thorton, Kate Beckinsale
Filming starts June 28, 2004

Unfortunately there was no synopsis

A screenwriter with schizophrenia (Billy Bob Thornton) lives with his wife (Kate Beckinsale) in a desolate New England coastal town. When he begins to write a script that mirrors his everyday life, the lines between fiction and reality begin to blur.

Zensteve said:
A screenwriter with schizophrenia (Billy Bob Thornton) lives with his wife (Kate Beckinsale) in a desolate New England coastal town. When he begins to write a script that mirrors his everyday life, the lines between fiction and reality begin to blur.
Sounds like "The Shining" meets Stephen King. Wait! Didn't Stephen King write "The Shining"? Hmm...

in mine his psychologist suggests him to write a script about mis daily life instead of a journal thing. but, damn, i might have to scratch this movie. might be a cliche thing going on, stealing all my ideas.

Chad

in mine his psychologist suggests him to write a script about mis daily life instead of a journal thing. but, damn, i might have to scratch this movie. might be a cliche thing going on, stealing all my ideas.

Chad

Thats too bad Chad. Im sure yours would be a better film anyway. Maybe you just add a few different things so its not so similar. Youre a good writer, if you have ideas, I say go with it. Screw hollywood :roll:

Back