10 films u enjoi

There are more of you???

My wife thought Fight Club was a good movie, but there's no way in hell she'd admit that to anyone but me.

Poke

here are my picks

raise the red lantern
emelie
dirty pretty things
lost in translation
whale rider
life is beautiful
blue crush
pulp fiction
midnight cowboy
rounders

danielle said:
pokewowplayer1 said:
There are more of you???

My wife thought Fight Club was a good movie, but there's no way in hell she'd admit that to anyone but me.

Poke
i dont understand why.

Yeah, I don't understand why either. It's a great movie and there are plenty of other people who believe the same, so that would be one more thing to relate to someone else with.

scrappydy said:
danielle said:
pokewowplayer1 said:
There are more of you???

Poke
i dont understand why.

Yeah, I don't understand why either. It's a great movie and there are plenty of other people who believe the same, so that would be one more thing to relate to someone else with.
Exactly. Liking Fight Club means you are cool.

People should not be ashamed of being cool. hehe.

danielle said:
scrappydy said:
danielle said:
pokewowplayer1 said:
There are more of you???

Poke
i dont understand why.

People should not be ashamed of being cool. hehe.

I just wanted to quote all of you.

danielle said:

Well it means your cool to certain people. To others it means your weird. I think Mrs. Poke won't admit it to anyone else cause she likes to get me worked up over certain movies. For instance, I love Saving Private Ryan, she thinks it's agood movie, but she likes to tell me it sucks so I will go into a big speech about the importance of the movie. I think I turn her on or something.

Poke

pokewowplayer1 said:
danielle said:

Well it means your cool to certain people. To others it means your weird. I think Mrs. Poke won't admit it to anyone else cause she likes to get me worked up over certain movies. For instance, I love Saving Private Ryan, she thinks it's agood movie, but she likes to tell me it sucks so I will go into a big speech about the importance of the movie. I think I turn her on or something.

Poke
lol yes i think she just likes to get a rise out of you :P

In no particular order (the order changes just about every day)

1) Spider
2) Spirited Away
3) Whale Rider
4) Lord of the rings (mostly cause I loved the books)
5) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
6) Dogma
7) Love Actually (I know, I know, but it's so cute!)
8 ) A Clockwork Orange
9) Fight Club
10) Braveheart

This is of course not including all my childhood movies...

Oh yes! I forgot Monty Pythin and the Holy Grail... Lets replace braveheart with that one.

Not in this order nor could I ever have a top ten list...too many great movies

Citizen Kane
Star Wars
Usual Suspects
Brigadoon
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Time Bandits
Seven Samurai
Wings of Desire
Holy Grail
Sleepy Hollow
Kill Bill Vol. I
Blade Runner
Fried Green Tomatoes
O Brother Where Art Thou
The Bad and the Beautiful
Some Like It Hot
The Matrix
The Gold Rush
Shadow of the Vampire

Okay, better stop...told y'all...too many great movies that I love! I could go on and on and on...but I won't.

Oh yeah and I finally saw Kill Bill vol.1, so I think I'll have to replace Love Actually with that one on my list (a couple posts above)

Ok.. I saw 'supersize me' yesterday.. & I don't think I'm ever going to McDonalds again.. he seemed like he was going to die.. lol

Ok.. I saw 'supersize me' yesterday.. & I don't think I'm ever going to McDonalds again.. he seemed like he was going to die.. lol

Mr.Blonde said:

In had the same reaction after I saw it, but I've been back twice. I was sure to have the elderly chicken with abnormally large breasts pieces (aka Chicken McNuggets).

Poke

i ate McCrap for the first time, after seeing that movie, the other week and hit myself for doing so... then i ate a another McWhoTheHellKnowsWhatItIsNugget

Back