Tizzy: Got bored, made a T-shirt... need feedback

Hi all,

I got bored, had some time, and whiped up a shirt concept I had knocking around in my mind for a while now. Now I just need some feedback. Especially from those rooted in the machabe. Here they are...
2442196_F_tn.jpg

2257901_zoom.jpg

2257920_zoom.jpg

Also, for any interested, I have several more designs at my store. If you are curious (and no, you dont HAVE to buy something) check it out at... www.cafepress.com/TizzyEnt
Thanks in advance for the input.
R. Michael

Hey Tizzy

Hey Tizzy,

I think the design concept is cool. I like what you did with it. Only comment I have is... She has some pretty hard calves! hahaha :)

Good work.

pika

LOL, yeah, she does. Someone else mentioned that, and of course, i would have to be blind not to notice it myself, bnut I have an explanation. Its all in her back story. See, she isnt really a little girl, but rather a sadistic, full grown woman who with a disorder that makes her LOOKS like a little girl. She uses her child like apperance to lure, and dispatch on line pedophiles. So, if you get a shirt, and anyone asks, "Why's she got such big calves?" You now have the answer. :lol:
R. M.

The girls only comes in white, the guys comes in Grey. Unfortunantly, Cafepress dosent offer black t-shirts (basterds) Or else I would have one. Who knows what they will offer in the future. There is ofcours the Hooded sweat shirt, and the greetingcards feturing the very same image (I am especiall proud of the greeting cards. Hallmark aint got jack on sweetie pie) Thanks for the input BTW.
R. M.

P.S.
Tara, I just noticed that your very first post here was in response to my design. Very cool, thank you, and of course, welcome to indie talk.

TizzyEntertainment said:
Tara, I just noticed that your very first post here was in response to my design. Very cool, thank you, and of course, welcome to indie talk.

Thank you! It's very cool to have stumbled upon such a great message board.

TizzyEntertainment said:
The girls only comes in white

Damn... well, I may still have to buy one... to piss off the goths of course. :twisted:

Back