• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I'm Not Gonna Lie (New Movie)

Hey guys I just joined this forum and thought I would share with you all a clip from a upcoming documentary I made.

Here's a brief summary of what the movie is about...

Originally set to tell the story of young American David Ochoa before his Mormon mission trip, I’m Not Gonna Lie as it became titled went on to become a story of culture right where the film started in Houston, Texas. As the film follows the story of late teens, early 20’s young adults and their late night outings as well as adventures in chaotic living the film integrates Scott Lee’s narrations which produce meaningful lessons and philosophies. For a movie that could have “turned into the next Jackass,” I’m Not Gonna Lie became a more of a mix between MTV’s The Real World, Richard Linklater’s Waking Life, and its own special vibe of youthful energy.

Heres a clip! (This was not staged, believe it or not this really happened!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u7RgSTfNnE

Back