If you could work with anyone, who would it be?

Yeah.. I guess she is.. but she doesn't like fight club. Doesn't approve of me watching R rated films... even though those are the best kind.

"Your mom" might be an exclusive American treasure. If someone says something about you or even just to you, you can always just respond by saying "your mom" or the more ghetto "yo momma".

LOGAN L Productions said:
That's the stupidest quote I've ever read. Thanks a lot for nothing.

Logey baby, you do know that I referenced Wire Hangers earlier and there was some confusion as to why I did. I was quoting the movie I referenced. It's not stupid, it's just a quote.

Poke

LOGAN L Productions said:
That's the stupidest quote I've ever read. Thanks a lot for nothing.

pokewowplayer1 said:
Logey baby, you do know that I referenced Wire Hangers earlier and there was some confusion as to why I did. I was quoting the movie I referenced. It's not stupid, it's just a quote.

Poke

I don't think he's ever seen the film .. he must've thought you were really afraid of wire hangers ... :shock:

Mr.Blonde said:
So.. did you think I was a guy?

Yeah. It's all the spittin' and hootin' and hollerin' you do. Also a little bit of the shenanigans.

indietalk said:
I don't think he's ever seen the film .. he must've thought you were really afraid of wire hangers ... :shock:

His mom's afraid of wire hangers.

Zensteve said:
I'll just say I'm ... afraid.

"Logey baby"?! :shock:

8)

Zenny baby, don't be afraid, I'll never leave you.

Poke

Yeah. It's all the spittin' and hootin' and hollerin' you do. Also a little bit of the shenanigans.

I don't do any of those things... :?

I have to say that it is definatly a first.. usually it's pretty obvious that I'm a girl.

Back