• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A new webseries INFAMOUS

In the indie world, we all know the pains of getting things seen. This show has made the rounds and finally found a home with the new indie web studio 60 Frames. Even with that, it hasn't seemed to be promoted in a way to really get out there. With the webbies and traffic going to all the sites for shows that exist, I would love any recommendations on how to get the really good series stuff seen. This show feels like a TV show, gritty, so more FX or Showtime or HBO, but doesn't have the typical low production value of other webseries. Check out and see what you think. We got a rave on pinkraygun.com and are trying to get a foothold on a following. Suggestions, critiques, irritations, ideas...please share them all!

www.youtube.com/user/infamoustheseries this is where we are trying to get a majority of our hits, but a higher rez version lives at www.infamoustheseries.com

:huh: help!

As a mod, I should point out the the readers that the series does contain language that may be objectionable to some viewers. Take it for what you will.

Mod hat removed --Very funny! Well written. I really enjoyed those!

Sorry about that! Thanks for checking it out...I usually put the "language and situations" warning and I totally spaced it...definitely not for the faint of heart!!!

Yeah. Really funny and a great idea. If I'm not mistaken, you also have Vader's Apprentice from the new Star Wars video game as Jack?

Back