If you could work with anyone, who would it be?

Well, Poke, my vocabulary usually consists completely of that word.. I try to cut down at school.. lol

But one of my favourite things to say is: Fuck those fucking fuckers.

I say that alot..

Srry that took so fucking long to answer ur fucking question, umm we could stalk but the po-po might arrest us orrrrrrr we could (help me out here)....
I wrote him a letter one day when I was bored but I got a return to sender in the mail. FUCK!.....haha

Haha, yea I've done that with a few things...it's kinda intimidating, they're a huge celebrity and you're a nobody who wants to be like them...haha but i figured I'll only live once so I just sent that letter......lol

I should write another one... I have a drawer full of never-sent-letters to friends, and one to PJ, thanks goodness for e-mail lol

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :P

The worst that could happen is to receive an automated form-email reply saying, "Thanks for writing".

The best that could happen... well, you won't know unless you give it a shot.

Yes.. I fucking agree. lol

Hmmm.... yeah, the problem with stalking would be the pigs.. there kinda touchy about things like that & people like us... I don't know why..?

It'd be easier for you to get near him, coz you live in the states... I am at a certain disability living here..

I saw we attempt to write to him.

I agree, I think you said you live in Australia, so maybe you could swim over. It wouldn't be that bad. You're 18 right? Young and strong, you could do it!

Hahaha

Y'know or I could just go by Qantas. lol

The swimming option is a bit scary.. I'd most definetly die trying, get eaten by a shark or something... I could be attacked by a shark anywhere here!! lol

Have you seen the distance between Queensland & America? It's kind of intimidating.

Back