• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Ambition Withdraw - ROCK AND ROLL MOVIE TRAILER

I posted this months ago and noone wants to tell me what they think about it?

You opinnion really means alot so please let me know what you think about this trailer.

Be personally honest with you... I can't see it!

What's your compressor? What software are you using to compress?

Unfortunately (I hate to say this) It'd probably be esier if you made a Quicktime (.mov) file and placed it on your site. (I said it.. there I hope you Mac Folks are happy!) Quicktime is easier on average to see and many times has a better picture and sound quality. More people will be able to view your trailer. In Adobe Premiere, just pick quicktime and it'll make you a QTime file.

Thanks
pika

I haven't had a chance to check out the trailer, but I saw the film at the Atlanta ComiCon Film Festival. It was a cool rockumentary. It was a tad long, but I found the subject (the lead singer) a fascinating individual and a good focus for a doc.

I'll check out the trailer next time I get a chance (can't do it at work).

- Mike.

Good idea, I will make a quicktime version soon.

Spite, You will be happy to know that we recut the film and have it down to 98 minutes now. It seems to flow alot faster. We are getting a better response from festivals as well.

Chasm,

Finally got a chance to check out the trailer. My advice would be to show more dialogue in the trailer. The lead singer is a great "character" and I'd like to see more of this shine through in the trailer. Throw in some more of the funny lines/some more of the story. Let me know what's going on... it's one man against the world, trying to hold his dream together. I don't see this from the trailer.

Anyway, that's my opinion. Hope it helps.

- Mike.

Also ...

To me, it came off as a mockumentary. I don't know what about it led me that way, and i don't know if it can be fixed. I don't even know if it needs to be fixed, it could just be me.

Of no help,
Poke

Spite - Thanks for the advice. Now that you said that I understand and agree. Not sure how I am going to do that but I will sure try.

Poke - maybe because of the fantisy sequnces or somthing I dont know but it is not a mock.

Also, I have out a problem. If you are having trouble viewing the trailer please do this and it should work. go into your properties and select your connection speed.

Hey guys, I know some may think this to be better suited for another thread but I wanted to post it here because some of you have already either seen the film or at least the trailer.

We just got our tenth and best so far review from the man himself and it kicks booty. read it here. www.joebobbriggs.com

I dont know how long he will have it posted.

well I am off to downstream to screen this film. If you are in the atlanta / decatur area stop by and say hi!!!

I promise to have an updated trailer to this soon!!!!

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!!

Back