• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Tell-Tale Heart Cartoon

I just watched it... nice job.... scary teeth though! I especially liked the fancy artwork hanging over the fireplace. :P

Interesting

I watched your cartoon flash, and thought it looked pretty bizarre.
But in a good way of course! The reversed looking canines definetly helped! I didn't have a sound card where I was, but the animation alone was pretty interesting. :shock:
Nice work.

Very Nice!

A nice retelling of one of my favorite stories. I really liked the teeth (it always bothers me when I see period piece movies with perfect teeth actors). Thought the eye could've been more gruesome, but I suppose it can be looked at like this: the old man's eye wasn't really all that bad, the main character was just plain crazy.

Anyway, I liked the main guy's evil laugh. I liked how the Police never stopped smiling (even at the end, when they were arresting the man). I liked the artwork as well. But most of all, I liked it that an indie filmmaker was portrayed as a completely insane person; because we all know that you'd have to be insane to go through that hell.

Poke

Yeah I know it is crazy. I was watching The Good, The Bad and The Ugly a few days ago and I kept noticeing that they had just such prefect teeth. I mean all white and straight back in the old west? :lol: Well...it's all in good fun right? :)

It reminds me of ....

Another thing that bother's me like that is in post apocalyptic films, the women always manage to save their wonderbras from the devastation of the end of the world.

Poke

Back