announcement Moderators Needed thread

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Pokewowplayer1 needs help :D

We are looking for additional IndieTalk moderators. If you are able to donate some time as a peace keeper, please send me a PM or reply to this thread.

:wink:

Thanks~

how would i be abel to donate my time?do i just like sit on the computer and constantly check each post? cuse if its something like that i can help out

Basically, you have to take a two week seminar entitled "Moderation: Sniffing Out the Retarded". Then you have to watch one of Indie's films and pretend to like it. Then you have to kill one innnocent person. Then you have to go through an innitiation ritual that involves farm animals and their excrement.

But it's all worth it.

Poke

Mods are greatly appreciated! They make sure that threads are started in the proper forum, ie: advertisements are to only be posted in the Classified Ads forums. The discussion forums are for discussion only.

Mods are able to move threads to the proper forums. Also, Mods are here to make sure everyone is civil, and that there are no fights. Mods have the ability to warn members, and members who continue to be disruptive can be banned.

This rarely happens, as the mods will tell you, basically they just hang out like the rest of us!

Anyone interested let us know!

I'm most interested. I don't have a great deal of free time, but I kind of like this place, so I could check in a few times during the day if it would be of any help.

MM

We will be adding mods very soon, so if you are interested, make sure you post here .. :)

Back