• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Plan -- QuickTime Format 9 Mins

This was shot a year ago on hi-8 and 8mm video. The quality of video and sound is poor due to a lack of good equipment, but we did our best with some Radio Shack lapel mics.

Synopsis
A crazy man by the name of Pearson decides it would be a great idea to rob a bank. He convinces his friends to do the job with him, but before they rob the bank, they decide it would be good to practice robbing something on a smaller scale. So they decide to randomly pick an apartment to rob in broad daylight. Well the robbery doesn’t go as planned. Enjoy.

www.studentfilms.com/filmpages/plan.htm

Hey Wholmmovies, Quick Responce:

Art Direction : Excellent
Style : Great
Editing : Good
Direction : Good
Acting wasn't so hot and the writing could have been better. But I liked it overall and think it could be further developed. My advice is to use "real actors" when you can. And it's better to get people that can "really act" instead of people that are "cute". A good actor can make a bad line sound good while a bad actor can make a good line sound bad. So I liked where you were going, just think that your on screen talent could have been a little better.

Also you made a mistake that I made as well. Try to use areas with lots of color. Avoid white walls if you can, they make the overall movie look bad and devoid of emotion. I always wondered what set designers did until recently. :)

Definately enjoyable. :)

pika!

Welcome to IndieTalk elec_pikachu \:D/

Back