Attn: Ninja Movie Wins!!

Just wanted to thank all of you who responded to my original post, and voted for my friends ninja film. Thanks to your efforts, I am proud to announce that as of noon today, he won the contest, and is now $5,000 richer. He cerainly deserves it, and its great to see other amatuer film makers coming togthere to support one another. Thanks again, and if yo ever need my vote, you will certainly have it.
R. Michael

Wow, that is great news Tizzy!

\:D/

A testament to our great memberbase!

Yes, but I hope we will have enough personal integrity to vote for the (film, politician, referendum, etc) that we truly believe in, and not the one that whatever organization or affiliation we may have asks us to!!

indietalk said:
Wow, that is great news Tizzy!

\:D/

A testament to our great memberbase!

I'm sure if it got the vote, it was becuase it was the best film...I hope :-k

This is great news!!! :D :D Congrats to your friend. This is great news. It was the best film on that site, I watched them all and this one was the best. ;)

Yeah, it really was the best. After I asked everyone to vote found out that out of a possible 5 choices, he had 52% of the votes already. That number did change over the last few days, and his first place spot was un seated several times (often by the last place film, that everyone I talked to thought was the worst one. It would suddenly jump to first, sometimes with 45% of the votes. Hmmm, it was deffinentley suspect) so everyones votes really did help.
There were a couple that production wise looked a little slicker, but paled in comparrrison when it came to content. I was blown away when I saw his first movie, because the martial arts content was better than alot of martial flicks you can rent or buy. Insane stuff. The guys really kicked it up for this flick, and threw the coreography togthere on the spot. For those who still havent seen "Wanna Woo" go to this address.
http://www.ninjafilmcontest.com/
It is listed as the on "picked by the fans" Very cool. If you like high powered martial arts, youll love this flick. Thanks again all.
R. Michael

Back