• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch FISH'N CHICKS

Funny As Fuck
FISH'N CHICKS
Dir: Joseph E. DeLeo
Reviewed by Gene Gregorits

My face hurts from smiling too much, and I am also very horny.

Fish'N Chicks lies somewhere in between Clerks and Your Friends & Neighbors, showing more than enough promise to put DeLeo’s name on the map. It’s incredibly raunchy and vulgar, but with far more maturity than Kevin Smith has ever been able to muster. I laughed harder, louder, and more often during this deranged video short than I have throughout the entire "New Jersey Trilogy" combined.

Arnold (Mark Tyler) and George (Mike Dufays) are old chums spinning yarns about their sexual exploits while fishing from a small boat with a case of beer. Their conversation runs the entire gamut: pick up lines, dating philosophies, friends who might be gay, threesomes, blowjobs, broken hearts, jealousy, heterosexual politics in general. The entire fishing/dating-analogy works well without calling too much attention to itself, and flashback scenes are both sexy and laugh out loud funny.

Fish'N Chicks is, above all, a memorably honest meditation on the war of the sexes, with a sense of humor filthy enough to rival Richard Pryor and George Carlin. It’s got hot chicks, a killer script, competent acting (especially from Dufays), and a genuinely sick finale. See it.

Web Site: http://www.deleoproductions.com

CLICK ON THE FISH'N CHICKS BANNER TO SEE THE TRAILER, BEHIND THE SCENES PIC'S AND AN INTERVIEW WITH JOSEPH E. DE LEO

Back