Who here likes mocumentries?

pokewowplayer1 said:
I thought, most of it's jokes were ripped off from Zucker Brother's movies,
Zucker directed 3 and 4.

Mr. Blonde, you're on.

Floo powder could be switched with cocaine... *lol* I like it, I like it alot.

Oh & we can throw in some hillbilly rape aswell. Just for fun.
:lol:

pokewowplayer1 said:
For the record, I brought up Scary Movie to clue everyone into the mind of Goat. He didn't like A Mighty Wind - an obviusly good film, but he liked Scary Movie - an obviously bad film.

See, there he goes again, Trying to discredit my opinion. Well, I've already stated why I didn't like A Mighty Wind, which should be enough for some people but obviously it's not. I guess now I have to say why I found Scary Movie funny. Basically, I hate every teen slasher film that was made after the Scream craze, including Scream. I just absolute hate them, and Scary Movie makes fun of them. It's as simple as that.

I sort of agree, not about liking scary movie, but about disliking teen horror flicks. A good one is hard to find.

indietalk said:
pokewowplayer1 said:
I thought, most of it's jokes were ripped off from Zucker Brother's movies,
Zucker directed 3 and 4.

I knew he did 3 ... there's a 4????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

CommanderGoat said:
See, there he goes again, Trying to discredit my opinion. Well, I've already stated why I didn't like A Mighty Wind, which should be enough for some people but obviously it's not.

Quit yer cryin'. You're always tryin' to discredit me.

Poke

It says

Directed by: David Zucker.

And I believe they shot is already, I am probably wrong.

:)

I was just saying that because you were using Scary Movie 4 and Zucker to prove a point earlier in the thread, and if all of that is in the future then it really is irrelevent...it doesn't matter anyway though :wink: .

P.S. IMDb says it's in pre...I googled it and that's what other sites said too...It might be in production by now, but it's still not finished either way.

Back