Scary Movies

Must say that I didn't bother to see that one. The fact that it contained cheerleaders & jocks being brutally murdered should have made me want to see it but the first one was too bad...

& to think, half way through the first one I believed it had the potential to be cool.

OMG

Jeepers Creepers 2!!! That really was a bad movie, especially the part when the dude got his head ripped off. And the first one, Jeepers Creepers, all these reviewers said that it had an awesome ending. The kid dies, thats really not that big of a deal. It was kind of a let down.

Funny Man

Hahahaha :lol: .....that was a good one Poke. Im a little disappointed, though. "After they were over," does that imply you actually paid 9 bucks to go see them in theaters. haha just kidding poke, i respect you, plus you could kick my ass......

Hey, I'm a peaceful person ... by "peaceful" I mean "violent".

I actually got paid to watch the first one (I was working at a theater at the time) and the second one was rented by someone else.

Poke

Re: OMG

Mr. Blonde said:
Jeepers Creepers 2!!! That really was a bad movie, especially the part when the dude got his head ripped off. And the first one, Jeepers Creepers, all these reviewers said that it had an awesome ending. The kid dies, thats really not that big of a deal. It was kind of a let down.

this movie was really a let down especially considering how GOOD the first one was. I loved the first one.

Speaking of craptastic movies I watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake last night and it is junk.

TCM was funny as!!

You have to admit that...

My friend was going on about how taumatised she was... now THAT was some funny shit.

I must say that I liked the remake for TCM. Sure it was more in your face this is what happened then the original which was more of a kind of mind game with letting your imagination deal with the effects, but I still found it mildly amusing. Plus my gf wouldn't let go of me and held onto me for dear life during the whole thing!

Back