• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch OU uncovered (Mockumentary)

Was this movie funny?

• Yes, it was pretty funny.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was okay.

• It wasn't funny.

• It sucked!!! I hated it...Logan Leistikow can burn in Hell!!!!

• Total voters
A documentary (part mocumentary) exploring the secret history of the University of Oklahoma. Moviemaker, Logan Leistikow, walks viewers through OU's past, using interviews and breathtaking shots of campus landmarks. When Leistikow tries to reveal a conspiracy that he thinks exists, but actually doesn't; hilarity ensues! Contrary to most people's initial reactions to hearing the title: this short was not an assignment for any class. (Windows Media, 13 minutes long, 33 MB)

http://www.loganlproductions.com/videos/OUuncovered.WMV

Any feedback, positive and negative, is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks! Interestingly enough, the "Tunnel Expert" wasn't even going to be in the movie until Kate (Hotty McHotstuff) brought him with her to do an interview.

She said he was funny (which actually wasn't what I was looking for), but it all worked out in the end. Some people say that his part of the movie goes on for too long and that he gets boring...does anybody agree/disagree with that?

I saw this on the DVD and liked it a lot. The mockumentary style is hard to do well, and Logan Prods did it.

- Ross

Yes, you can quote me - just dont' ever call me "Pete". It's either just "Ross" or the ever-formal "Peter John Ross". I only go by the full name when it's a bill collector or a professional thingy. Friends call me "Ross". You qualify as a friend.

LOGAN L Productions said:

...So...d'you guys like my movie or what?

jk

pokewowplayer1 said:
Funny stuff. I especially enjoyed the interviews with Hottie McHotstuff and the tunnel/super half man half shark expert.

Poke

Wow, you sure do need reassurance a lot dude. :wink: We all like your movie okay. :lol: We also like making jokes about people who a really good looking. =P~

Poke

pokewowplayer1 said:
LOGAN L Productions said:

...So...d'you guys like my movie or what?

jk

pokewowplayer1 said:
Funny stuff. I especially enjoyed the interviews with Hottie McHotstuff and the tunnel/super half man half shark expert.

Poke

Wow, you sure do need reassurance a lot dude. :wink: We all like your movie okay. :lol: We also like making jokes about people who a really good looking. =P~

Poke

Geez...I was just kidding! :wink:

Back