• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Just Do It short comedy film

Here is a short film I completed last summer. :) Enjoy,

mms://media-server.millenianet.com/Kevin_Stempien/JDIT.WMV

Tell me what you think.... :wink:

Very funny film to kick off the opening of The Theater!

8)

Yes I think it's great to see we have a place to post are links to view are films online. Great idea! :)

Glad you liked the film indietalk. :wink:
Anyone seen it and want to comment?

Pretty funny. I laughed out loud a few times (especially the swing "incident" at the park). The music was perfect, too. The end was a little too cutesy for me, but all in all, it was a fun little short. Good job.

- Mike.

Officially, all I can say is to send it in.

Unofficially, I'd say your chances are pretty good... :D

- Mike.

Yeah

On Saturdays and Sundays, I sit at work from 5AM to 2PM with nothing to do. Usually I write or something, but last week and yesterday I decided to watch some short films. Today, I wish I could sleep, but I don't see that happening.

Poke

I'm "enlisting" you guys to help me.

I'm trying to get the actress, Jennifer Gunnerson, out to where I live in Missouri to do another movie with her. Jennifer lives in Ohio. I think she was great in Just Do It (watch now if you havn't seen!) and she's very naturally talented.

If you want, you'll Help Me to get this lovely young lady to be in another one of my films. This movie I have in mind for her to help with takes place in a Hot Air Balloon. I already have the ballon secure, I just need my actress. :D Here is some promo artwork for the film...

balonche.gif

Thanks for your support!

Back