• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch License Exam - 2 minutes

License Exam - 2 minutes

http://www.sonnyboo.com/onlinemovies/dmv.php

Things go awry at the Department of Motor Vehicles

written & directed by Peter John Ross

the first 16mm short film from Sonnyboo Productions, adn teh last short film to be written & directed by Peter John Ross

starring Jon Osbeck, George Caleodis (SECOND CITY), Harley Kaplan (uncredited, SEX IN THE CITY), and Holly Magnani

Last edited:
Some funny stuff, dude. :lol: I've had some pretty insane things happen to me recently at a DMV, so the idea you use doesn't phase me. Heck, its a lottery just getting a good number down here anyways, sometimes you get a C number that gets you service 10 mins quicker than a G number or something like that, I think you just put on film how we all feel like when we're at the DMV anyways ;)

UGH

This came from an experience at the "BMV" (as it is here in Ohio) in a location in the worst part of town.

I get giddy recollecting about how miserable everyone was, and the sense of authority and demoralization the employees there felt.

I'm getting misty eyed...

Hey, that's really cute. I was scared to get my license before, but now I'm petrified! hahaha, really good job!

gratsi

Thanks for watching.

I have spent years trying to make something funny without blue humor (sex jokes to you youngin's).

hahahahahaha

No, am not dead. I am only going to concentrate on features from now on. I feel I've mastered all I can on short subject. It's about trying to hold attentions for 74 minutes or longer that will be a challenge.

I've directed 41 shorts and videos. I think that's enough.

Thank you!

I am still "producing" some shorts, but I am not going to take the director's chair until I do a feature. I'm godfathering some other directors with some material and then using them as a part of SONNYBOO.COM

We've got a few other pieces coming up.

This exact same thing happened to me!!! The gameshow host and everything!!! ...Okay, maybe not, but I did start to hallucinate while waiting in that painfully long line at the DMV (most of us have been there). This short is funny and it is the everyday life kind of jokes that make me laugh the most (perhaps that's why I like comedians like Seinfeld and Regan). Wow I got off on a tangent there, didn't I?! Anyway, good work.

Oh yeah! In a time of more and more shot-on-video flicks being produced (I contribute to this, haha), it is sometimes a good feeling to see indie companies/people like sonnyboo making films (I mean films shot on...film).

Back