• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Not really a trailer ... but ...

We're not ready to post the trailer for "Waiting on Alphie" just yet but DO have the opening credits roughed together featuring the hit song, "Remember" by the Tampa band, Anevis. Let me know what you think about the credits so far (and if this somehow peeks your interest in the movie).

We are hoping to have the rough 90-minutes cut together in the next month and a final by Fall 2005 (in time for the Sundance '06 deadline).

You can click the file from the web page:

Waiting on Alphie - Opening Credits

Thanks for looking!
Eric

I really did enjoy that. I usually find credits somewhat boring, but with the b&w shots of the surroundings of the charcters kept me busy. very nice job.

Music was good too. :)

I have to agree with GOGGLe. I usually don't like credits but the way it was edited to the song as well as the visuals along with the credits kept my interest the entire time. Great Job!

Chris
Rock Art Digital, Orlando, FL
Rock Art Digital

The opening credits were much more revealing than i expected them to be. :)

Btw... Ithaca NY is a fantastic town, I need to mention. I probably mentioned that in one of your previous plugs for "Alphie"... but I just wanted to say it again. :cool:

When I retire, I know exactly where I will be headed back to.

Back