New Film In The Works Looking For Investors

This is one of my new films, I spawned the idea up some time ago but never really wrote a script for it. So I wrote the script a couple years ago and now I'am looking for Investors on the film, I can promise that the people who invest will get all thier money back and then some.

Description: The film is a sequel to the 1992 film Batman Returns, I know there was a two sequels to it. But I really dont feel that it was true to the charecter or movies. Thats why I wrote the my movie which is called Batman: The Dark Knight. The film wont be a short it will be at least an hour. I have great plans for the film, Many Batman films that have seen the script said "That this film will be better then any of the Batman films". I'am also a huge Batman fan so I dont think you should take the charecter and Just screw him over and give him rubber nipples. Thats why Iam leaning on Burtions style and view. So thats why all the costumes and buildings etc. Will stay very close to the 1989&1991 Batman films.

How to contact me: If you are intrested in investing on this film you can email me at Marvelcomics2356@aol.com. Iam checking email and I can promise you that you will get a quick response from me.

Thanks for reading this post
Michael Giametta

Back