Thoughts for John

Our beloved friend and indietalk regular, John Jordan has been struck by a car and broke his collar bone. He is now at home recuperating. Our thoughts are with you John and hopefully you will get back on your feet soon.
:(

Get well soon...

hazardfilms123 said:
Our beloved friend and indietalk regular, John Jordan has been struck by a car and broke his collar bone. He is now at home recuperating. Our thoughts are with you John and hopefully you will get back on your feet soon.
:(

Sorry to hear about this... Hope to see you back on your feet as soon as possible...

filmy

Wholly schnikeys jim... what the hell!!!?? Damnitjim... I hope you are getting better JJ...
You're in my thoughts. for real

Owww. That doesn't sound like fun at all.

But the real question is are you going to pull a Stephen King and purchase the car so that you can beat on it with a baseball bat??

Well are you??

Hope you get better soon.

Mike

thanks guys means a lot.... just taken pain killers and drinking a coffee at ny desk, took me and the wife 35min to get myself out of bed lol, i think i give up on sleeping in the bed.

I haven't broken many bones before (only my skull...) but I know from my one experience that it sucks a lot! Get well man!

i be a hanging out in the chat room tonight as the wife took off for a few hours...

come on in and chat to the doped up guy lol pain killers fun fun fun

:abduct:

I put this smilie into cheer you up, because there are so are few chances to use it and therefore I've decided it means, "sorry to hear about your accident"

Zen used it all the time ... remember that one time he used it in that one post where he was saying I was an alien?

(sob)

I can't do it anymore, the memory still stings.

Poke

John Jordan said:

John,

I hope you're feeling better, though I know from my old nickname (Crash) that it takes awhile...the question not asked though is, did you at least get it on film??

Oh never mind, people would say that it didn't look real anyway!! ;)

Seriously, get better soon.

Chris

Back