NEW Horror Film

Most of you know and have seen that I have been gone from the boards for a few days. Reason being-Ready to start filming a new horror film! That's right, I'm ready to reveal my next project, it's going to be a pool horror movie. The movie is still untitled but that never stoped anyone.

The basic summary is a group of young people get together for a party. What they don't know is that the pool is on burial ground. When one of the kids pees on the "stone of the dead" the ghosts awake and you better run.

I just didn't want these to be another TEEN HORROR FILM. I want this to have some class to it and try to do something that hasn't been done so much before! :) I have been meeting with people all week for this thing.
I have all the parts cast for now. But you can never tell when someone will drop out! :P There are 6 main leads in all. Hopeful we can start production ASAP! I'll keep you updated on that. I'd thought I post pics of the 3 girls that will be acting in the film.....

kiera3.jpg
Kiera

tightwhites6.jpg
Fiona

ambern.jpeg
Amber

HailtotheKing said:
When one of the kids pees on the "stone of the dead" ...

That happened at my last pool party! I guess the song is right, it is a small world after all.

Poke

PS Tell Fiona I like her belt.

Hey Steven Speilberg,

Its good news to hear that production of this film is underway. I'm sure this film will be very cool. The story line of the film sounds interesting. Keep up the good work!

-TheCamShow

Thanks Cam! :) It does feel good to be getting back and shooting some stuff.

Looks like this coming Thursday we'll all be getting together to go over the script and such.

Then on the 26th filming should start on this. Can't wait! :D

Hi, Looking good already. Cant wait to see it. Let me know if you'd like any help putting it to dvd.

I start production on a documentary about cult horror films (dawn of the dead) next month. But cant wait to get my teeth into doing a short film again.

Good luck!

Storyboards are now going on this project. :)

CB-I'll let you know if I need help with the DVD when I get to that point! :D Thanks for the offer man.

Those burial grounds will get you every time! I used to work for a company that unknowingly had its headquarters building built on a burial ground. There was -always- trouble with all the equipment! It didn't matter if it was mechanical, electronic, whatever.

Finally it was determined that, because of the burial ground - all the equipment was possessed!! And after all, possession is 9/10ths of the law.

HailtotheKing said:
The basic summary is a group of young people get together for a party. What they don't know is that the pool is on burial ground. When one of the kids pees on the "stone of the dead" the ghosts awake and you better run.

Back