• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch FISH'N CHICKS THE MOVIE FOR SALE

FISH'N CHICKS. The dark comedy Fish’n Chicks, is the story of two close friends who embark on a fishing excursion. During the course of the day the two young men brag about their past sexual exploits, but a surprise revelation forces them to re-evaluate their friendship.
George (MIKE DUFAYS) is a boisterous, irreverent young man with a penchant for the abrasive, who organizes a “guys-day-out” with his friend, all the while pursuing a secret agenda.
Arnold (MARK TYLER) is George’s equally foul-mouthed friend who often demonstrates a somewhat conscientious nature when sharing anecdotes relating to his sexual escapades.
Through a series of flash-backs, we learn more about the characters but, in the surprise ending, we realize that not all is what it seems.
Fish’n Chicks is an edgy rendition of the mystery which is male bonding and a glimpse into the lengths some are willing to go to in order to mend a broken ego.
TO VIEW A TRAILER GO TO www.deleoproductions.com Once you click on the Fish’n Chicks Banner at the bottom of the page, which will bring you to the initial Fish’n Chicks page, and click on TRAILER.
IF YOU WISH TO OBTAIN A VHS COPY OF THE MOVIE FOR YOURSELF JUST EMAIL ME.
Joseph E. De Leo DE LEO PRODUCTIONS INC. Email: de_leo_productions@sympatico.ca josephdeleo@deleoproductions.com Web: www.deleoproductions.com

Fish and Chicks Trailer

Hi. Just watched the trailer for Fish & Chicks and it looks really good. Just checking out the rest of the website. Hope you get a buyer, and I'll have to try and get hold of a copy. Good Luck with it, hope to see some more stuff soon.

Nice Trailer

Don't know why, but I was expecting, from the description, that this was a screwball comedy. The moody music at the beginning of the trailer surprised me. I did like it though. Hopefully the car accident wasn't the "twist" I keep hearing about.

And also, I have a question, if you did this with such a small budget (you never really say your budget, but some of the stuff on the site makes me think it was small), how'd you get the women to take off their clothes?

Poke

Back