Idea i have, how many are interested

Could you, and WOULD you Participate in this?

• Total voters
My screenwriter friend finish decoding my jumble of script... still one scene to finish, but she estimates it to be 8 minutes already :shock:

Time to do some trimming!

cheesy or fake.

But those are the best kind!

i cant wait to see the projects that turn out, i dont know if im gonna be able to do what i want to do...im really mad/annoyed right now

Well, it looks like I will be throwing my hat in the ring on this one. I wasn't going to do it, because I was planning on shooting another short, but that looks to be falling through, so Goat and I came up with an idea that we are gonna throw together this weekend. We'll write it Friday night (although we are working on the story seperately right now) and shoot it Saturday. Then we'll take an entire month to edit it. It'll be fun.

Poke

Oh, man... I can't wait to see that! A Poke & Goat production, written on a Friday night - I just have to believe there'll be lots of beer involved as a brain lubricant.

Seriously - that's good news Poke.

Nice! :D

When you say "writing seperately", do you mean brainstorming ideas... or actually coming up with two stories and combining the best parts of each?

Poke said:
Well, it looks like I will be throwing my hat in the ring on this one. I wasn't going to do it, because I was planning on shooting another short, but that looks to be falling through, so Goat and I came up with an idea that we are gonna throw together this weekend. We'll write it Friday night (although we are working on the story seperately right now) and shoot it Saturday. Then we'll take an entire month to edit it. It'll be fun.

Poke
\:D/

SPaulovich said:
Oh, man... I can't wait to see that! A Poke & Goat production, written on a Friday night - I just have to believe there'll be lots of beer involved as a brain lubricant.

Screw Beer! We want to win this mofo! Nothin' but Bleach and Drano for us.

Zensteve said:
When you say "writing seperately", do you mean brainstorming ideas...

Yeah, we came up with a basic concept on the phone, but we are both scheming in our pea brains at the moment. When we meet up on Friday night, that's when the magic toilet paper roll will unravel.

Yeah, I don't get that last sentence either.

Poke

Screw Beer!

You walk a dangerous line, mister.
smiley_ninja.gif

P.S. Good to see you around Poke :D

Okay - two weeks into the project - how far along is everyone?

* Script is done. Estimated run time just over 4 minutes.
* Haven't found a location yet. Haven't spent enough time looking!
* Got two actors lined up, need at least 2 more.
* Need to pick up some props and makeup.

So, how's everyone else doing?

Hah!

*Script complete
*Having crash-course in marionettes
*Started on Rob Schrab-style sets
*Recording some vocals tonight
*Panic setting in

Still need more peeps to round out the cast of vocals. ("Cast" of 8... yikes)

Note: Anyone wanting to add a vocal for one over-the-top voiceovers, just hit my e-mail button and say hello. Since it's a simple script-reading, it can be uploaded in mp3 or .wav from your own computer. ;)

Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
smiley_poof.gif

Zensteve said:
Poke, what on earth is a "chigger"?

Bugs that get under your skin and cause irritations. Like a previously banned member. :shock:

:lol:

Nothin Like waiting till the last minutes,

Have the script in my head, but not on paper.
I do have my location scouted and they're not definate yet, but I should have my actors too.
Oh Well I work better under pressure anyway.

Poke said:
Actually, I failed to mention that Goat has a key shaped bruise on his thigh. I got the better of that deal, believe me, I've seen the bruise.

Yeah, our stunt doubles were out on a different shoot...probably one that paid money or something(sex).

I'll just pass this bit of knowledge along....if you do a scene where you fall, take everything out of your pockets....and make sure the guy running the camera(or sound guy for you lucky people) turns the mic on so you're not falling for no reason at all.

Back