View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 10:06 PM   #45
Velusion
Basic Member

Tony Montana.. I knew someone would spot that one

Buscando, let me ask you; what sense of satisfaction to you get condemning Harvey? He is the one who has to live with what he had done. He has pretty much lost everything he worked his entire life building (just like Bill Cosby).

Do you think Harvey is the devil? because if he is the devil I say let's call an exorcist to get him out of here.

Harvey is a sick man who had the power that allowed him to do the things he did. Maybe if he never had that power he would have been a different person. I don't hate him. I do not wish him any harm. I pity him and I hope he can find some resolution to the problems he has.

Yes, I do believe people are responsible for their actions, no matter how sick they may be. He is now answering for the things he has done. The chickens have come home to roost...

Ask yourself, why did he do these things? It probably has something to do with his upbringing. I'm not making excuses for him but unless you believe he is a product of pure evil, he did these things as a response to something that probably happened to him when he was young. Well adjusted people don't suddenly turn into sociopaths.

Guys like you and I will never know what that much power can do to a person. You may not want to entertain the idea but what if you were a big time movie producer with more power than most of Hollywood. Can you say for certain that it would not corrupt you in any way?? Cause I'll tell ya, I'm honest enough to say that if I had that power and I was surrounded by beautiful women I might be tempted to use it. No, not rape or coercion but maybe a little "I scratch your back - you scratch mine".... if they were willing. Now, if you say that you absolutely know that you would not even be tempted I will say that you are in denial.

Quote:
Something sending shockwaves across multiple industries is not just between a victim and the predator
Come on...... this "shockwave" is only a forced - politically correct response to something that I'm sure EVERYONE knows happens in Hollywood and everywhere else on a daily basis. Do you think Harvey invented the casting couch,,,, and how come a guy like me who has never worked in Hollywood knows about the casting couch? Answer: because EVERYONE knows about it.

Don't get me wrong guys. I am not on Harvey's side but instead, I do see him as a human being who made some bad choices in life.

Last edited by Velusion; 12-05-2017 at 10:27 PM.
Velusion is offline   Reply With Quote