• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Andromeda" (shortfilm shot with GH3)

Edit: Sorry, the link doesn't works for the moment (I'm changing the credits, forget two people in it)

Thanks for the nice posts!

Last edited:
Your movie is fantastic! It is very slickly executed. (No pun intended!) The concept is cool. With the possible exception of a scene or two (such as the sword fight), it felt like something I could watch in a theater. I don't have any other criticisms. The music is appropriate. The sound is good. The camera work is stunning. The lighting was good. I really liked the casting and acting. The actors, along with the direction, made the movie feel quite natural. The bullet hits looked good, too, even the bit of subtle flash lighting around Andro, when he shoots guy who was holding the girl.

Hi guys! Thank you so much! I think it's a movie to hate of to love. That's what I noticed. If you take the film to serious, it probably doesn't work.
Was inspired by some Anime.
Really glad you guy's did like it.

OW btw, here is the video:
https://vimeo.com/78895027 (i can't edit the first post anymore :( , so that's why i put the link here)

Last edited:
Back