I posted in a royalty free thread awhile back when I was looking for a theme for my show, and you responded saying you might have something. I actually finished that show recently, but I am looking for some Indiana Jones esk adventure tracks.
Since 2000, I have been composing and performing music in and around Pittsburgh in a variety of styles and bands. I've done everything from noise/ambient to traditional folk, to dance electronica. I play a wide variety of instruments, and am well versed in music theory. In 2009, I decided my ecclectic tastes and skills would serve me well in the world of film music.
I completed my first feature length score in 2011, which also included two electro-industrial vocal songs. I have participated in the 48 Hour Film Project for the past 3 years, and do music, sound design and live sound for a haunted house.
I can work within most budgets, so please contact me if you are interested in music for your film. I would be happy to send you clips from previous work, a cd of my music or demo a scene for you.
I also have an electronic/traditional (mostly Celtic) project called Ghost Estate. You can hear that at http://www.reverbnation.com/ghostestate or http://soundcloud.com/ghost-estate It's definitely a niche-genre sort of thing, but if you'd like to use one of our songs as incidental music in a film, drop me a line!
- The Legend of Cooley Moon (directed by Brett DeJager, feature length film)
- The Diary of Alice Appleby (directed by Jack De La Mare, feature length film)
- Fetish Dolls Die Laughing (directed by David Silvio, feature length film)
- Barbed Wire Coffin (directed by Chuck Owston)
- The Biohazard: Part 1 (directed by Paul Kousky)
- Liam Morris: 48 Hour Film (directed by Kirsten Spaulding)
- Notes of Life (directed by Alex VanThong)
- The Outbreak (directed by David Ogrodowski) music, sound effects and live performance for Haunted House
- Scream of the Screaming Screamer (directed by Jeffrey Blake Palmer)
- The Biohazard: Part 2 (directed by Paul Kousky)
- Sheryl's Keyosk (directed by Jeffrey Blake Palmer)
- Fortune Cookie (directed by Chris Nicholson)
- Foreclosed (directed by Jeff Ballantine)
- Bray Road (directed by Chris Nicholson)
- At A Distance: 48 Hour Film (directed by Kirsten Spaulding)
- Tomb Invaders (directed by David Ogrodowski) music, sound effects and live performance for Haunted House
- Fantasy Date: 48 Hour Film (directed by Kirsten Spaulding)
- Warlock's School of Witchcraft (directed by David Ogrodowski) music, sound effects and live performance for Haunted House
Legend, Wild Strawberries, Lost Skeleton of Cadavra, Night of the Living Dead, Dead Man, City of Lost Children, A Very Long Engagement, Taxi Driver, Pan's Labyrinth, Blade Runner, Serenity, Alien series, Svankmajer's Alice and Faust, Spirited Away, Troll 2, Brazil, Tideland, Mirrormask, Inland Empire, Hellraiser (just the first two, really), Lord of Illusions, Bringing out the Dead, M, Strozeck, Invincible, Shaun of the Dead, Kurosawa's Dreams, and much more. I'll watch anything once, and find something to enjoy in most films!
Werner Herzog, David Lynch, Jim Jarmusch, George Romero, Jan Svankmajer, Neil Jordan, Martin Scorsese, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Guillermo Del Toro, Terry Gilliam, Hayao Miyazaki, Ingmar Bergman, Clive Barker, Ridley Scott among many, many others
Music, music and more music! Also, Video Games (and the music therein) and reading lots of books.