- About WideShot
- Inland NW
- I Make Movies
- Trevor Greenfield was always a fan of movies, but he wasn't a cinema lover until the age of sixteen, when he was exposed to several fantastic pieces of cinema. Something clicked upstairs, and Trevor was hooked. Following in his fathers' wake of 20 years of videography experience, Trevor taught himself through endless reading, listening, and experimenting with cameras the basics of filmmaking.
In early 2004, Trevor wrote, produced, and directed his first piece of cinema, a short dramedy, "The Soup Party" ( http://www.thesoupparty.com ). This film was entered in the small Goldenwest Film Festival where it won Best Comedy.
In late 2005, Trevor wrote and directed a black & white silent short comedy on 16mm reversal. This film, titled, "High Fire Danger!" is meant to replicate early 1920's Chaplin and Keystone Cops style comedies, and great efforts were undertaken to get the final product to be as authentic as possible. Finished in early 2006, it is set to make the festival rounds throughout the year.
"High Fire Danger!" premiered at the Buckingham Film Festival in March of 2006 and was awarded "Best Cinematography".
Trevor has recently completed filming his latest and most ambitious short film, a comedy titled "Don't Call me a Doctor" in Seattle. Trevor starred, wrote and directed this film. This film is currently in post production (Jan 2009).
In addition to helming his own productions, Trevor has also served director of photography on a high definition sho
- Don't Call Me a Doctor | 2009 / Short / HD / Coming Soon
High Fire Danger! | 2006 / Short / 16mm B&W & HD / http://www.highfiredanger.com
The Soup Party | 2005 / Short / DV / 14:35 | http://www.thesoupparty.com
- "High Fire Danger!" - Winner, Buckingham Film Festival, Best Cinematography
"The Soup Party" - Winner, Goldenwest Film Festival, Best Comedy
- Favorite Film(s)
- Too many good ones... Metropolis? Boogie Nights? Casablanca? Sunset Boulevard? The Cameraman?
- Favorite Director(s)
- Watch this space.. it changes every day! :) Hitchcock
- Other Interests
- Cine... is there anything else?