- About Score&Sound
- Oliver Sittig
- Composer / Musician
- I am a composer, songwriter and producer from Velbert / Germany.
In 2004, I began to make music as a guitar player of a Death Metal Band.
In 2005 I met a sound and mixing engineer, who became later my mentor in terms of mixing, arranging and composing.
Since 2007, making music is an important part of my life and I spend every day to this passion.
Today, i compose for more than 5 years soundtracks. It's just this kind of music that allows everything, and that is the greatest gift to me. I like big orchestra, sound design, synthesizer sounds, noise, guitars, drums and I love different music genres. I am always trying to do something new to me. I love to break some musical rules or using sounds in a different way.
I mainly work with Ableton Live, Native Instruments Kontakt, hardware Synthesizers (Moog &Electron) and my mind.
Go to my Soundcloud or Bandcamp site with the links below, to listen to some of my tracks. You can also download some tracks on Bandcamp for free.
For direct contact write a e-mail at:
I hope I can find some nice contacts here.
Feel free to visit my other pages on the internet.
- In my case: Music that i made:
- 7pm Ritual (Band) composition, production and mixing on the album "08:16:02" which was released in early 2015 by the german label "Lichterklang"
- 7pm Ritual (Band - Promo videos) composing, mixing, mastering and editing the videos
- "Wiedersehen Angst" (Compilation - CD) composing of 3 tracks, setting the tracklist and mastering.
- "Wiedersehen Angst" (The Movie) composition, mixing, mastering and editing the video.
- Favorite Film(s)
- Favorite Director(s)
- Werner Herzog
- Other Interests
- Music and Art in different variations