• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Personal Services

Hello everyone!

Its been a good day for me today as i have just found out that its possible to upload films on ifilm.com for free! Which is a big improvement from the whopping $200 a year that they used to charge.

Anyway i have uploaded "Personal Services" which was the first film i ever made and filmed at the Northern Theatre Company (in Hull) where we learnt the art of the actor. Personal Services is a coming of age drama about a young college virgin thinks he has the place to himself so he plucks up the courage to answer a sex advert but later realises that the place is not as it seems...

My old mentor/drama teacher Sadie Ellerby is in the cast as the lady with the wig and one of my old buddies Dave McCloud.

Personal Services can be seen on www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2727199

Previously was shown at the Hull International Short Film Festival 2003.

Please do tell me what you think...

I know i am not actually in the film but that should not really be an issue, i was still the director.

Please can someone check out the film because i have had absolutely no reviews anywhere!

Back