Cannes film festival

Hi guys, ok so who has the tickets to all the parties out there at the moment???? And who wants to give me some, ;) ;) best friend for life here, lol. thx everyone filmfan

Clive, every post YoungLions has made has been a reference to the Nokia project he's working on. The post you are referencing is, for lack of a better word, "spam".

I can assure you my purpose is not to spam. Yes, I do work with Nseries, and when I saw this thread I felt that it pertained to my interests so I posted here. However I joined this site because of my interest for film making, not to spam.

I can assure you my purpose is not to spam. Yes, I do work with Nseries, and when I saw this thread I felt that it pertained to my interests so I posted here. However I joined this site because of my interest for film making, not to spam.
Well I think the Cannes parties from 2006 are all over. ;)

I'd be happy to be wrong. Time will tell. For future reference, though, if you want to advertise your project, put it in the classifieds and nobody will say anything.

Welcome to IndieTalk. I look forward to your contributions!

Doug

Back