• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Movie Extra

that's so sad...I love the juxtaposed statements one right after the other leading to the next...that's well done.

Some great lines in this one:

"Oh, you want an actual Pakistan...guy."

"Oh like full on making out...in a speedo in a jacuzzi...I didn't cath that first part."

"Okay so does that mean I should call in on the ugly parts?"

"No I can't jump rope on a moving motorcycle and do cart wheels...I can jump rope!"

Poke

Yes i know the feeling you get the same here in the UK, only its much, much worse!
I thought the telephone calls went on a bit long and i would think a picture of the people on the other end would create more interest. But that is just my opinion and shall look forward to seeing your next film.

Or how about hearing the other persons voice as a voiceover, just like the film Phone Booth?

Last edited:
I liked this a lot. Well, well written. :) Actually, the actor was so engaging and funny that the only part I had trouble with was
believing he would really kill himself

mrde50 said:
I enjoyed it, and even learned something.

Thankfully, I'm on the OTHER side of the camera. :D

that would be an interesting argument? what side of the camera has it worse. then gain everybody but the actors (and stunt men) are on the other side

thanks for continuing to check out the film

alterEGOcinema said:
that would be an interesting argument? what side of the camera has it worse.
Hmm, it depends on the director you ask.

As a zero-budget indie director, I just pick up the camera and shoot.

With 'Hollywood' directors, perhaps, it may be a corporate process (most likely).

It's a good argument, though.

yeah, very true, there's all those different levels of success so at one point an actor might be having it easy and at another, the director, and so on. Though don't most people claim when they were broke and unknown they had the most freedom? People like Michael Bay and Paris Hilton probably don't understand that, but I've heard that many times before.

Back