An article in today's newspaper about The Rapture

Coot, you better move to Cleveland ;) I just found out my 2nd unit Director and DP (2 guys) won a 27 Telly Awad for their own short film 3:18, I can really boast this by saying that within the main crew and producers, we got probably over 10 awards winners :) So, this is a very strong collaborative project from everyone in town, plus from Boston, LA, MN :)

Coot, sorry :)

We just don't want to 'bring' your expectation up too much but I think the teaser SO FAR loosk good (I just tweak it a bit more lastnight). At our last SUnday's indie meet, I decided to play it for an actress while we were between breaks, everyone was networking and talking but once the teaser was on, they slowly stops their conversation and looked at the screen, wondering who's making this movie (probably they thought it's crap). But I'm very proud of it :)

Anway, you get to see Christine's husband, Chandler, a good sport, being tossed a bit like crazy for a day.. poor him. :P

BTW, if ANYONE of you are interested to come join us for this shoot, you can, just let me know. we'll take care of your sleeping place and food plus making sure you work like slave. (we shoot from July 1-13, with 2 units shooting simultanously, and 8-10 hours per day - yes, short, but that doesn't count the time for accidents, which will always happen, so probably runs up to 12 hours per day, however, so far at I see it, we DO have some days that are short).

Johnny

Last edited:
Good Going, it was also nice of the media to give you exposure as well. Of course, it works both ways as your story sells.

Good luck with your project!:woohoo:

Back