Tricks from the Director of American Pie?

I know, Long header, But im looking at a banner for "American Dreams". It says "From the director of "About a Boy" and "American Pie".

Noticed anything about the titles? yeah, the obvious, They all start with an A. Do you think this is a sales tactic so his movies are the first scene at Blockbuster Videos? Not to mention on the alpabetical list that movies are usually listed on a new release list. :hmm:

The director doesn't choose the title of studio films.

I don't know if these pictures were made by the same studio or not, but I think you're a conspiracy theorist, lol. ;)

it definately wouldn't help in the actual blockbuster store.. it's pretty rare that I make it to the "A" section.. usually start somewhere aroudn the middle or end and work toward the front of the alphabet until I find something I want to rent. ;)

I was considering starting a film title with the number 1, just so it would go to the top of all lists. The I felt ashamed and crawled in a hole.

It may be the power of suggestion, constant repetition of the letter A, A is also the first letter of the word Astonishing, its like a big fecking labyrinth of conspiracy theories perpetuated by pyschological masters!!

That Charlie Sheen was talking sense in his recent statements as well by the way :D

MrFootballMan said:
It may be the power of suggestion, constant repetition of the letter A, A is also the first letter of the word Astonishing, its like a big fecking labyrinth of conspiracy theories perpetuated by pyschological masters!!

That Charlie Sheen was talking sense in his recent statements as well by the way :D

I actually heard the statement he made on Alex Jones show. Someone was streaming it for me on Yahoo from their own mic.

It was pretty interesting and bold of him to make such a statement. I dont believe in the 9/11 conspiracy anymore. I did, but I found a few holes in it. I could be wrong though. Would be messed up if it were true. If Bush's admin was that evil. But as Indie has told us before, Dont turn this into a political forum :cool:

PS, I will just add that Building 7 was probably taken out for insurence money. The owner did say "Have the building Pulled"

The charlie sheen bit was just an addition to the conspiracy statement bit I said, I didn't really believe it.

Charlie seems a bit weird though, if you read those documents of his divorce from Denise Richards you'll see what I mean

"1 A Day" A film about an athiest and an apple tree.

"An advance in the art of filmmaking."

"Astonishing cinematography."

"This film is amazingly funny and brings tears to your eyes."

"Athiest all around the world should see this film."

Man, I should actually make that film! I'd be at the top of the list for eternity. Unless one of you made: "1 AAA Auto Repair"

Back