Popular Indie Sites?

I dont mean a forum like this. Im talking about those sites that people upload their little films or even stuff they recorded off the TV. I know there is like 3 well known ones. Ifilms?? Is that one of them. And also, what are other good ones for people to upload stuff they recorded or have done.

i want to upload a little animation I did :yes:

Eddie Rex has posted a largish list of these somewhere here. He sent out his movie "The Perfect Woman" to lots of them. Make sure you read the license agreements carefully when signing up for them.

Actually yes, I am about to launch the site.

I'll be working out a discount for IndieTalkers on the hosting packages.

THIS IS PRE-QA so yes there's a few things misspelled and a couple pages needed, but you can see prices:

www.houseofstorage.com

Please PM me if you would like to sign up because I will have to generate a coupon for IndieTalkers.

We have one package that's $36 for 2 years of hosting. That's 1,000mb of space and 5,000mb of bandwidth/month.

FilmPod/IndieFlics will be next. There's just a lot of program development to make it functional.

Last edited:
King Goldfish said:
Got ya. Why, do they take ownership?

Some of them can claim to do so...or at least of their presentation of the thing, so if you don't agree with how or where they are promoting it, tough!

Eddie Rex said:

thanks. ill bookmark them. Hey, Wasnt someone on here from vegas who runs a indie film festival on PBS?

knightly said:
Some of them can claim to do so...or at least of their presentation of the thing, so if you don't agree with how or where they are promoting it, tough!

yeah, i got that feeling from ifilms.

CootDog said:

THIS IS PRE-QA so yes there's a few things misspelled and a couple pages needed, but you can see prices:

www.houseofstorage.com

Please PM me if you would like to sign up because I will have to generate a coupon for IndieTalkers.

We have one package that's $36 for 2 years of hosting. That's 1,000mb of space and 5,000mb of bandwidth/month.

FilmPod/IndieFlics will be next. There's just a lot of program development to make it functional.

thats pretty good, a terabite of data and 5ts a month streaming. how are you going to run this, you're setting up a server?

Everything's all set up. There are racks of servers.

I just need to finish the site so it looks pretty, and fix the misspellings, add a couple more pages, then launch it. It should be done Next week for a soft launch.

However, the site will automatically take orders now, but I would suggest waiting. We're figuring out a discount for you all, so wait until I give you the coupon code.

CootDog said:

www.houseofstorage.com

Great domain name!

filmy

Back