• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Nerds are loving 'Brentumentary'

brentumentary.jpg

Nerds are loving Brentumentary, my newest video. It's a 25 minute mini-documentary about a day in the life of Brent Simon. Brent is a truly unique character. We basically break into his apartment with our cameras and follow him around the entire day.

Brent has become an popular internet icon and has built a cult following which is growing daily. It all got started when I released two clips from the Brentumentary of him playing his keyboard singing about the internet and Space Camp. Geeks and nerds ate it up. Brent's honesty shows through and we show him in his true light and hide nothing from the viewers.

It's been pretty well received by all of his followers, which normally would surprise me because not all my videos have been well liked. But this movie is about Brent and he does a damn fine job of being himself.

Enjoy!

Watch the full video here:
http://www.thewetcat.com/?p=113

Back