What film can you view 2 or 3 days in a row?

This is interesting because last weekend I saw "Fight Club" on Friday, Sat, and Sun.
I remembered the movie, I love the movie, but the more and more I watched it I saw how complex the film was. I noticed that when Jack (Ed Norton) and Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) were in the same scene, only one of them was talked to. Also, if they were doing action, only one of them was doing it, as in the scene when they were hitting cars with baseball bats. It was either Jack or Tyler hitting the cars, fighting, having sex, talking to someone, etc. I thought it to be pretty genious.

What film have you seen 2 or 3 times in a row?

Phone Booth. It was on BSKYB then i saw it again on dvd twice in the same day!

At the time i was thinking of doing a similar film myself where i ring up someone in a pay phone, etc...
Great film, for just a telephone box and a voiceover!

I watched " Ghost World" every day for a week once. I watched " The Smokers" every day for a week once. I watched "Cold Comfort Farm" every day for nearly a month. And I can watch "Heathers" and "The Blues Brothers" any time they are on.

Basically, if I like a movie, I'll watch it over and over until I'm tired of it.

rob

There are three for me:
The Empire Strikes Back
Mary Poppins
All That Jazz

The first film I ever saw three times in a row in the theater was The Stunt Man.

ooh, and the gods must be crazy! I got to watch that alot vacationing in Bonaire in H.S. when it was raining. That was a great vacation, but the resort only had Gods and Mary Poppins. I watched those alot. Love them both!

The (1st) Matrix. Damn. Love it.

Evil Dead 2.

Monty Python's Holy Grail. I watched it 4 times in a row when I first discovered it. So damn funny.

Oh.. I went and saw American Psycho like 5 times in the theater when I was out in California in the military..

The first two times were consecutive time slots at the theater on one day. Yes, I paid for all the times too.

Pulp Fiction, I just don't get sick of that movie

Big Night, just like it, I think I did watch it 3 days in a row when it came out

--spinner :cool:

Princess Bride is also the movie that I have probably seen more times than anyother film. Not an unfunny moment.

The first time I say Lynch's dune I watched it three times in a row, more because I didn't get it, also because its amazing to watch. Though don't ever watch the three hour version, I can see why lynch had his name removed.

Donnie Darko has been viewed many times, but the only film I went back to the theater for, three times, was Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. When it came out on dvd I even bought three copies. Got me a strange look from the cashier, but I had some friends that had to own it, though they didn't know it.

You never notice the 209 minute run time of Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. When it's finally over, you catch yourself saying "That was it?" like the film was too short.

The $40USD price tag for the DVD was well worth it.

As many times as I watch that film, I can't get enought of it.

Back